Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Not disappointed

We were prevented from training today by sickness and unavailability of the pastors. So we've rearranged the session for next Monday, and I've been praying for protection for the pastors that God wants involved, and telling Satan he has to leave them alone.

Also been claiming Kibera for Jesus, and asking Him to prepare the hearts of those He wants to touch through the HotS ministry. And praying for an outpouring of His Holy Spirit with healing power on those He is bringing to be involved.

Somebody asked me if I was disappointed that this morning's training hadn't happened. I thought about it, and realised that as I am just God's servant here, doing His will, I wasn't disappointed. If this was all my plans and ideas, then I guess I would be. But it's not, and it would feel a bit odd to be disappointed for God!

Instead, I've viewed it as another opportunity to pray and commit this ministry to God, asking again that His will be done, for His glory.

After all, it's all for Him, and it will happen in His time, with His choice of people. So I continue to be excited, and no, I'm not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment